A perfect front door gives the first best impression of your property’s character. And also it enhances the beauty of your home and catches the eyes of all in the society. So it’s necessary to safeguard your property from the unexpected fire accidents. These doors act as a protective shield, to protect individual rooms from the fire hazards. It also prevents the fire from spreading throughout the building; a fact that is based on the quality of the fire doors installed. To learn more about fire door and the different type of doors, visit this website, and study the importance and reasons to install these doors in your property. Also, check the site http://houselogic.com/, and choose the best quality fireproof doors, made from good quality materials, for your house.
Do not compromise on safety and security. The fireproof doors ensure complete reliability and adequate security protection from fire, smoke and high temperatures, for your home or building and safeguard your properties. It is always good to take advice from the experts or architect before installing the doors, as you need to know some ground rules, requirements and guidelines applied:
· Doors are installed based on the fire ratings of the wall. Fire ratings help to indicate each door and frame ratings on an hourly basis and protect your building within a specified period of time.
· A fire door must have labels attached, self-latching, self-closing, should be of steel, aluminium or wooden.
· In a fire door, only the listed hardware needs to be used.
· It must be free of any barriers which could prevent the door from operating properly, i.e., chains, door stop, etc.
· Fire doors and frames with label glass lights.
· Purchase fire doors from a recognized, responsible manufacturer whose fire doors are licensed under fire door procedure and are subject to periodic inspections.